Friday 9 July 2010

The pleasure of chit chat

Most of the blogs will have a theme and a flow. They are like the discipline students sitting in the front row of a classroom. Though the last row students are known as useless in the dictionary of the class teacher, the fun and mischievious act has its own charm and pleasure. Yes, my blog is one such pleasure of writing without a discipline.

I don't have a theme to write. I don't have one specific matter to discuss. But I have lots of things to share, just like a chit chat with a friend. I feel happy and comfort when I talk about the recently purchased saree with a friend, than discussing the rocket science with a scholar.

To start with, I am resharing here few of my writings from various forums. So, are you ready to have a chit chat with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment